Coast2Coast on Tour - Stavanger Marathon
0.0 - (0)
Sat Aug 26 2023
21.1, 42.2 km
Coast2Coast on Tour - Stavanger Marathon 2023
all included - You run, I do the rest...
Join this quick trip to Norway and join the Stavanger Marathon on Saturday 26 August 2023, the tour is organized by Rico Ownership.
We sail from Hirtshals on Friday evening at 19:00 where the evening is spent eating and having fun before the berth calls. Arrival in Stavanger on Saturday morning where the bus brings us into the city.
The race starts at 9 for the Marathon and 9:40 for the ½ Marathon. After the race, it's fun in the finish area before we go to Peppes and eat pizza (if you want)
Before the bus returns to the ferry, we can just go for a city walk and get our legs moving a bit. Back on the ferry, it's time to shower and relax before the victory photo and dinner at 9 p.m.
We are home in Hirtshals on Sunday morning at 8 a.m.
The trip is organized by Rico Eiersted from Coast2Coast in collaboration with Fjord Fjord Line & Stavanger Marathon.
Registration for Coast2Coast on Tour - Stavanger Marathon
To make it easier to reserve cabins on Fjord Line, a distance called "Deposit" has been created which costs NOK 500.
(The deposit is deducted from your final payment when I have final prices)
When Stavanger Marathon opens for registration, it will be possible to sign up for the correct distance you want
When I know the prices and layout from Fjord Line, you will be notified and can then order what you want (Hytte , food etc.)
It's not just about the race
- At 15:00 After the race, those who want Peppe's Pizza can meet for some food and fun. I book a table
- About 16:30 :-) we go on a 5 km city walk around Stavanger where, among other things, we visit the old town where the houses were built at the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century
- Per person approx. NOK 2000
- incl. ferry crossing, bus transport in Stavanger, buffet on Friday evening and
victory dinner on Saturday with drinks, as well as breakfast on Saturday
- Marathon - NOK 500-600 (incl. fee for Norwegian sports)
- ½ Marathon - DKK 450-550 (incl. tax for Norwegian sports)
- Breakfast buffet on Sunday morning - DKK 145
- Spectators - DKK 2025 (incl. ferry crossing, bus transport in Stavanger, 2 x dinner
and breakfast on Saturday)
Please note when registering:
- I, Rico Eiersted / Coast2Coast have nothing to do with Stavanger Marathon or Fjord Line,
- apart from creating a joint trip where I sign you/you up for the race in Stavanger and order your ferry ticket with Fjord Line.
- In the event of cancellation of the Stavanger Marathon, the entry fee is refunded in accordance with applicable rules that Stav regrets Marathon has set up the race.
- The same applies to a possible cancellation from Fjord Line's side with the ferry sailing
- Participation in Coast2Coast on Tour - Stavanger Marathon is your own responsibility
- In case of regret or cancellation before final registration 80% of the deposit is refunded
Pictures from runners
Are you planning to participate?
runners will participate
Increased running pleasure with RunAgain MASTERCLASS
annual access for 599 NOK
Are you the organizer of this event?
Many of our listed events have been added manually by RunAgain. We encourage all organizers to claim their events to get acces to the organizer portal where you can edit and update event information yourself.
Edit and update this information about the event:
Prize for winner
+ many more!
Similar running events
RunAgain AS presents the information available from the races' own pages and therefore takes no responsibility for any errors.